So I know it has been forever since I last blogged. Yes I slacked off. But I feel the urge to start again.
So I started my diet #568. I joined weight watchers. This worked for me in the past and I figured it is a great way for me to judge just how much I am eating. Did I mention I am hungry? LOL.
I lost 1.8 pounds my first week. I wanted more but was excited to loose. I ran in the Akron Marathon on a relay team on Saturday. I did the 10K (6.2 miles). I haven't been able to walk normal for the last two days. I did get the running itch though. I really want to do the Flying Pig Half Marathon in May. But I have to loose some pounds first. My knee hurt really bad from Saturday. I iced it and took some anti-inflammatories. That helped.
I like weight watchers. It is easy to follow. I even got 3 people at work to do it with me so far. I am hoping for more. I am even surprised how I just don't eat junk food now. I would rather spend my points on something more filling. I gained ALL the weight back that I lost for our wedding. So dissapointing. (But the food was good.) I want to keep it off, I don't ever want to get back to this point again (unless I am pregnant, and I'm not!).
Abigal is the name of my fat roll though. I am hoping that she will go away. I think I may have actually started a trend. I have named one of my friends fat rolls, Delilah. Also I named one of the girls at work, Clara. It is fun to grab my belly, jiggle it, and yell Abigal is HUNGRY!
Yes I am strange, like you didn't know that!
Ok well I feel better now that I got this all out in the open. Wish me luck, my next weigh in is on Sunday. I did great yesturday and today on my food. 5 more days and I will have lost again (hopefully). I am still seeing the personal trainer. Although I should actually loose some weight faster now.
Good night and Sleep tight! Did I mention that I am still hungry?
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad your blogging again! Congrats on your wt loss success and I know this week you will be even more successful! Good luck!
Post a Comment