Sunday, December 28, 2008

Year End






I can't believe that 2009 is almost here. This year seemed to fly by. Christmas went well, we had a great Christmas breakfast followed by napping and great Christmas dinner. Then more napping. It was rough :)


Gemi got a bone and some dog treats from santa. Which she managed to get a hold of the dog treats when we were not home yesterday and ate the entire package.


Jonathan got a sonicare toothbrush (which works awesome), some pans and the matrix movies on blue ray. Which are now 20 bucks cheaper!


I was became the proud owner of a body bugg. What is a body bugg you may ask? Well if you watch the Biggest Loser it is those arm bands that the contestants wear and it tells how many calories you burn. It is pretty neat.

Which starts the 2009 weight loss challenge (It never ended, or really began in 2008). LOL. But this year should be fun and exciting. Jonathan and I are ending our personal trainer and getting a membership at the Cuyahoga Falls natatorium. I started taking some of their aerobics classes and I love them! It is a good way for me to get the cardio I need and I would feel like a total loser if I quit in the middle of the class. So I push all the way through until the end.


Plus as a bonus Jonathan has started to make "deals" with me. He has promised me a Levian diamond ring that I want if I loose 15 pounds in the month of January.
I guess he figured that I would work hard enough for some diamonds. Which I will!! I think he is really ready to try and have babies and he knows that is not going to happen unless I loose some weight. So I will be blogging my weight journey throughout January and hopefully success by June!! I wonder what I will get if I meet my goal weight!
Maybe I could loose a few by the time Brian and Amy get back from Australia. They should be arriving there very soon in an hour or so!
HI AMY AND BRIAN!!! Bring me some shot glasses.
OK well we are off to watch the Cavs game at Rocknes.

No comments: