As I sit here pondering my blown diet last week. I gazed out the window to find snow falling!

I in turn decided to move closer to the fire and continue to think about the past week and I how wouldn't even dare weigh myself yesterday. I didn't want to know!!
Our new doors are coming tomorrow and I am not sure if that is good or bad timing. We are having our front doors and back sliding door replaced. It will take them two days to do but I am not sure I want a gaping whole in my house while they take the old doors off and put the new ones on. Brrr it is going to make the house frigid. In the long run it will make the house warmer since our doors have horrible drafts.
Little Gemi hates the cold although she hates the clothes I put on her equally as much. She will be dressing up as a pumpkin for our Halloween party at work this week. All the office gals are dressing up as witches. I will have to take lots of pictures because she looks so cute in the costume.
So back to the blown diet. We went to The Ohio State game this weekend and lets just say diet and eating healthy were no where to be found. (I ate a whole pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream!) Today I had to get back on track and I did really well. I even made it to the gym and got a good workout in with the trainer. I just need to focus more on cardio if I ever expect to loose the pounds. It is so hard to spend an hour on the treadmill after working 9+ hour days. I just need to get focused and do it. I suppose I should start leaving work in the middle of the day and then coming back. That seemed to be pretty effective in the past.
Oh well another day and another dollar short!

1 comment:
Updates Please!
Post a Comment