Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is the Ward's family blog. Here we will be blogging about life's uncanny issues to all the dirty details. We are newly weds, May 2008, and we recently moved from Ohio to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We will share the often extraordinary and strange experiences we encounter frequently at our jobs, our endless weightloss challege, our pursuit to begin a family and much more.
1 comment:
Hello love, hang in there with your diet, I am struggling right with you. I am trying to work out or walk to the golf course/range and hit balls everyday. Work is getting in the way... worked 7a to after midnight the other night, though I was in OH. Follow your dreams and do all the things you want to and try all the other stuff as well. Miss you, love you and hope to see you soon. Love Mom and Mike
Post a Comment