I managed to get all 70 envelopes addressed, stuffed and sealed and sent out first thing Monday morning. We have had several responses already so it should be fun. I am imagining that his parents will leave Sunday morning after the party, I think they are really ready to be home. They miss their dog Scooter too.
Laura's birthday was this week and for those of you who don't know Laura she is my best friend from high school. Her flavor of the week, Brian, is actually really nice and do I dare say both Jonathan and I think he is a keeper thus far! Although she got wasted on Tuesday and acted like a retard so I am surprised when she woke up in the morning that he was still there. As a small glimpse of the night she kept rubbing her belly, which I named Delilah (no she is not pregnant we name our fat rolls around here) saying that the baby was drunk and then would giggle it. It was quite the night and we only spent 1/2 an hour with her because by 10pm she had drank almost an entire pitcher of margaritas by herself. When she met us at Friday's I was the dutiful friend that held back her hair while she vomited in the bathroom and reminded her that at 26 we were not supposed to be doing this anymore :) She's a nut!
After all that it was a full moon this week which meant all the old folks were loony. We had a gentleman in an electric wheelchair knock a table over onto another resident, who by the grace of God was not hurt because a care giver had caught it. So in turn I took away the old chaps electric wheelchair privileges on the first floor. The next day he insisted that it never happened and that I was a liar and out to get him. After 45 minutes of attempting to explain to him what happened and of course getting no where I threw him on the elevator. Ok well I didn't throw him but I would have liked to, he was driving me CRAZY. But I had a care giver take him up so I didn't have to hear about it any more.
He then stopped by my office before lunch, during lunch and after lunch to have the same endless conversation about how I fabricated such a story. His wife came in to see him and left after literally 5 minutes because he was being so mean!
To top it off we have been on a wii and wii fit kick. We are buying as many as possible so we can sell them on e-bay. We sold our first Wii fit for $130 which after shipping and ebay cost we made about 30 bucks. This was just a test run, we have seen them go as high as $190 so I am going to readjust my selling tactics a little. We now have 4 Wii fits in the house (6 including Amy's and my brand new one) and one Wii. We plan to sell them all on e-bay (well not mine and Amy's). So this brings me to my next point Wee on the Wii.
So when I woke up this morning my little princess Gemi Gemstone was laying next to me. We cuddled until I got up to get ready for work. She always sits on the bed and stares at me until it is time to go downstairs. So when I was finished getting all fabulous we headed down for me to let her out. I went and opened the door and she walks over to my Wii which was on the ground on the pretty green yoga mat I got to accessorize with it. She sniffed it and then headed outside. I looked down at the mat and it was a little shiny. I touched it with my finger and it was all wet. I then smelled my finger and I'll be damned the little shit peed on my Wii in the middle of the night. There was yellow back splash all over the damn thing. The little foot pads were soaked. I was furious.

So my little princess was rotten! Well I did something to my arm and I am in extreme pain right now which Jonathan is claiming it is a pinched nerve. It hurts a lot more then a pinched nerve! I have to stop typing before my arm falls off. I will keep you posted on the party and my arm.
1 comment:
I hope Gemi peed on your Wii and not mine! If so, I want a replacement Wii free of charge. The people on Ebay will probably pay extra for one that has been alreaddy Wee'd on.
Remember: Acme and RSVP for catering. It will be lots cheaper than having it professionally done! Save the money for vacation.
Post a Comment