So the big weigh in came and went and I lost another 1.8 pounds which is good. I wish it was more but at the same time I know it needs to be slow and steady. That's also pretty good considering I didn't work out. I have managed to make it to the gym yesterday and today. I didn't do too much since I am getting back into the groove but I have earned 6 activity points this week.
We got a new puppy at work today. Ok well I got us a new puppy at work. Our house dog Charlie is too fat so our housekeeping supervisor (who Charlie loves anyways and mopes around when she is not there) will be taking him home. I bought Luci from Haven for pets. She is a rescue dog and a cute little 4 month old Malti-poo (Maltise - Poodle mix). She is adorable and very sweet and playful. They charged me 175 for her (which work will reimburse me) which isn't bad considering she has been spayed (or neutered which ever one for a female dog), given all her shots, and 90% potty trained! If you bought her breed in a pet store she would be like $600.
So I asked the lady how they came across her since she was so young and so darn cute. They told me that some rich people bought her from a pet store and decided that they didn't feel like caring for a puppy so took her to the vet to be euthanized!! WTF?? I was shocked, what assholes. The vet actually refused to do it and took her in then giving her to Haven for pets. Where she was purchased by me!
Gemi loves her and the two of them have been running around like mad dogs in the house. They are both passed out now. Gemi is laying with me and Luci is with Jonathan.
So the trend of the belly fat naming has spread some more. We named our maintenance coordinator's belly Herbie. I really suggest that everyone names fat rolls of fellow people they know! JK.
Ok that is it I am going to go take a picture of Luci to post and let Jonathan putz around on the computer. Another week down in the weight battle but I am sticking to it!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment