
Today was a disappointing day. I was all ready to start my running schedule and when I got the gym both treadmills were taken! :p. I did the elliptical instead but it was such a bummer from what I was pumped to do. I guess I will chalk it up as my cross train day and run on Wednesday instead. I am starting off slow so I have plenty of time to build a good base.
I tried this 5 hour energy shot today too. I have been super tired and having trouble getting motivated so I thought this would help. I had trouble sleeping last night so that probably didn't help me get moving today. I drank half of it around 1 and felt pretty good then the other half an hour before my work out. I think it helped a little, I wasn't wired or anything but I didn't want to just curl up in a ball and sleep either.
I picked up the second dog for work today. Sophie. She is really cute and a sheltie mix. She is really good too. Already potty trained and really calm (probably because she is on doggie Prozac, lol). She has a bit of a separation anxiety thing, which is good though because she will never be alone. I feel bad for her because she is a year old and has been in a foster home for a month. A few homes foreclosed in a neighborhood and some family just left her behind. She is a bit skinny and needs to fatten up some, but I doubt that will be a problem. I think Gemi likes her more then the puppy, she keeps biting her paws trying to antagonize her to play.

No comments:
Post a Comment