So I didn't eat the best today. I had a bowl of cereal and a ham sandwich. (I wasted 5 points on a coffee too!) But that was all I ate until 8pm. So I was starving and when I get that way I want to eat anything and everything. We went out to dinner and I just wanted to order, order, order! Thank God Jonathan kept me in check. He made me split a meal with him and we got hummus for an appetizer and I had a side salad too. I was full after the hummus and salad lol.
We went through the McDonald's parking lot on our way home because there were 3 cop cars with their lights on. Although by the time we made it around the circle again to get to the McDonalds they were finishing up whatever they were doing. I am just so nosy. So the cop pulled behind us and we figured we should stop to get something instead of just pull through. So I got a diet coke. I kept looking back at the cop so I think that made him suspicious or something.
Besides I wasn't buckled up when we first pulled in so I whipped my seat belt on really quick on top of it.
So we pull out and he comes behind us, like speeding up to catch us. I think he may have thought we had been drinking or something because I kept giving Jonathan the V8 smack on the forehead in the car too. So we talked about swerving around so he would pull us over and it would be funny (although he probably would not find it that way). I don't think he cared too much after we drove straight the whole way home (a whole mile!).
Which reminds me about how eventful this morning was. Jonathan and I were leaving for work and we were cleaning junk out of my car. So I put my purse inside, started the truck, got Gemi situated in the passenger seat and cleaned out the back seat. So I strolled around to get in and my doors were locked!! Gemi just stared at me from inside the truck.
Jonathan and I ran around for 5 minutes looking for my spare key which I never found. He decides he is going to run to his dealership and have a new key made to let back in. (This would have taken at least 40 minutes for the drive to and from alone, poor Gemi!) As he headed to work I decided to call the cops to see if they could help. An officer was there within 5 minutes (then again we live a mile from the police station) and the cop popped the lock within 30 seconds. I just felt like a big old retard considering I was AT HOME and couldn't get myself in the car!
Oh well the policeman was very nice and Gemi was so excited to see her mommy. At least the day got better except for my hunger!

No comments:
Post a Comment