Thursday, October 2, 2008

The circle of life

So today at work a resident who has lived with us for 9 years suddenly passed away. She kept saying she didn't feel well today all day and she fell this evening so we sent her out to the hospital. She died a few hours after being sent out :( She was completely independent. She had a lot of OCD issues but she was a great lady.

One of our marketing links brought in his new baby today. His son is 9 weeks old. He was soooo cute. I held him and he drooled all over my shirt. My boss kept laughing at me saying "You know you like it!". He was pretty darn cute. A whole head of hair and really quiet.

I decorated the home a little bit today since we still don't have an activity coordinator. I love putting up Halloween stuff. I have to go out and buy some extra stuff tomorrow. A lot of it got ruined last year because it wasn't stored properly.

I am excited for my next weigh in. I have been eating really well and my hunger needs have gone down a ton! I am not starving all the time. I have not gone over my points and I haven't tapped into my 35 Flex points I get a week. The less calories the better. I hope I can loose 3 pounds, that would be nice.

I am currently watching the debate. I think Palin is an idiot!

Ok sorry for the boring blog! Nothing exciting lately. Go Bucks this weekend.

No comments: