Saturday, October 4, 2008

Week 2 Weigh in Tomorrow!

So tomorrow is weight in week 2. I just had a big york peppermint patty and I am feeling guilty about it. Although I am still under my weekly points by at least 10. I am over by 4 today. I am hoping for a 2 pound loss. I didn't eat the best yesterday night, I used that as my once a week treat. Although it wasn't even good! I had a pulled pork sandwich and fries and it felt like a total waste after I ate it. I didn't even eat all of it (not that, that is a bad thing.) I am feeling really full right now but I have been guzzling a giant diet pop so that is probably why. Thank God diet pop is no points.


Work was sort of blah today. I think we are going to have another resident die soon. It seems like it always happens in threes, so I suppose we will have one more pass away after her. I am remodeling the employee break room. It is beginning to look really nice. I hope they can attempt to keep it clean for a while.


I came home today and just cleaned the house and went to the grocery store. I bought a few vegetables and some fruit since veggies are no points and fruit is only a couple. Everything I have read says I need to eat more veggies. I even bought fat free ranch so that should help with the carrots and celery sticks. I can eat the cucumbers alone with salt. I also found Progresso soups that are no points! So that can at least tide me over as needed too.


I am bummed because I didn't work out this week. I really need to get back into the swing of that. Work was just so crazy and I was tired. We are watching the Ohio State game now and I just feel like sleeping. Oh well it will take time.


I can't believe that the holidays are creeping up so fast. I was talking with Amy about what time to have Thanksgiving dinner. I think Jonathan's parents are coming up again which will be nice. We have been remodeling the living room so it will be nice for them to see it all finished. Jonathan even put up crown molding, it looks really nice. We just have a little more to go and I need to repaint the foyer (since I already painted it once and Jonathan didn't like the color choice). I am so sick of TAN! He claims it looks mint green but I don't think so. We can't come to an agreeance about what color to paint it either.


I have been using the message boards on WW a lot too. It is nice to listen to other people that may be struggling with staying on track. It is like a little support community.


Ok enough babbling for tonight. I am going to plop down on the couch with Gemi.

1 comment:

Amy said...

How did the weigh in go? I waiting anxiously. :) You are going to have a lot of people over for Thanksgiving. I am glad it is you and not me. :) Just kidding. I will help you on whatever you need.
P.S. Working out takes a lot of work! It helps me when I plan out the week on Sunday and know that I have to stick with my plan.